17 July 2007

ode to sams from ann

There once were 4 mothers called S.A.M.S
Whose hobbies did not involve Jams
They preferred to relax
Their brain not to tax
With ‘Hello!’ and cocktails and FAM’s

We bonded ‘neath skies painted blue
Stress free drink flowed, the sea was our loo
An ear tickle flirt
A poem from Bert
Shan, Dan and Ann, Justine too

Shannon so special and rare
Her big heart so willing to share
A mother supreme
(With interesting dreams..)
And beauty beyond compare

Justine so gorgeous and slim
Came to BVI on a whim
She brightened the lives
Of mothers and wives
That’s she’s leaving is oh such a sin

What can I say about Dan?
The picture of all that is glam
She hides it quite well
But SAM’s can all tell
She really ‘don’t give a damn’!

You may think I’ve forgotten about me
Well with Ann you get what you see
She’s busy it’s true
But without lots to do
She’d have 10 kids instead of three!

Farewell to my really good friends
We’ve laughed till we’ve cried on weekends
I’ll try not to cry
It’s not really goodbye
Lot’s of emails I promise to send (s!)

For SAMs it’s not the end of the road
For their bonds, well they’re made out of gold
Every two years they’ll meet
Their bodies mistreat
Of this legends are sure be told


shan, dan, ann and justine too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.